Nursing Home Compensation
If you or a family member has been injured whilst in the care of nursing or care home staff then we can help.
At Festival Law we have experience in dealing with claims arising as a result of negligent nursing care practices and we are here to advise.
Has the injury happened
- Because the staff have failed to treat or failed to prevent bedsores
- Because bed sides have not been attached or raised to prevent the occupant falling out of bed
- Because your family member has not been provided with correct medication
- Because the home has not followed its own safety procedures or has failed to carry out risk assessments
- Because the home delayed in requesting medical attention such as reporting a worsening in symptoms to a GP?
If so, then it is likely that you have a viable claim.
If you would like to discuss your potential claim then please contact us for free no obligation advice.
You can speak to a qualified solicitor who will be able to advise you as to the compensation you may be entitled to.
We are always willing to offer free, no obligation advice, so if you are considering making a claim the please do not hesitate to contact us. The team at Festival Law can act for you on a no win no fee basis.
By telephone- 0800 669 6012 or 01242 633775
By fax- 01242 633601
By post - UK Festival Law, Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire , GL50 3SH.