Ambulance Service Claim
If you have a claim against the ambulance service or a paramedic then we can help.
You may have a claim if
- There was a significant delay in attending after a 999 call
- The ambulance was cancelled by the ambulance service in error
- You were treated in a way that made your injury worse
- The paramedics failed to recognise the seriousness of your injury
- You were injured in an accident involving an ambulance either as a passenger, in the ambulance or as a pedestrian.
At Festival Law we have experience in dealing with these types of claims and we can assist in achieving the best possible outcome for you.
If you would like to discuss your potential claim then please contact us for free no obligation advice.
You can speak to a qualified solicitor who will be able to advise you as to the compensation you may be entitled to on a no-win no fee basis.
We are always willing to offer free, no obligation advice, so if you are considering making a claim the please do not hesitate to contact us. The team at Festival Law can act for you on a no win no fee basis.
By telephone- 0800 669 6012 or 01242 633775
By fax- 01242 633601
By post - UK Festival Law, Festival House, Jessop Avenue, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire , GL50 3SH.